Are you engaging stakeholders effectively to ensure the success of your project?
There are many business activities that can be defined as projects: reorganizations; strategy roll-outs; mergers and acquisitions; product introductions and retirements; IT system changes; new facility openings; downsizings; and the list goes on.
All types of projects have at least one thing in common. The reason you create a project plan and allocate resources is to implement a change in your business. You need to safeguard your investment in the project by effectively managing change. Success depends on stakeholder involvement and user adoption.
When you need to:
- Gain stakeholder “buy in” to increase the adoption rate for the program, product or system.
- Achieve the desired return on the project investment.
We can help you:
- Identify and implement business process changes.
- Design communications to change behavior.
- Define the project communications process.
- Measure adoption rates and project success.
- Develop and manage training programs.