Do government officials know that your company exists?
Regardless of what industry you are in, your approach to your government representatives can impact your business.
Understanding the policy making process and building relationships with decision makers ensures the interests of your organization are represented.
When you need to:
- Build relationships with government policy makers.
- Gain awareness and knowledge about issues impacting business.
- Advocate changes to legislation and regulations.
We can help you:
- Develop a corporate government relations plan.
- Establish relationships with government officials.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory developments.
- Coordinate issue briefings.
- Lobby on proposals that impact your business.